We could hardly avoid #GamerGate, as it seems to be named. Cue an opportunity for John to talk about things he actually has some knowledge of… while Zoe glazes over and tries not to fall asleep. That’s right, we’re talking about Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian, and even a little Phil Fish. Oh, and gaming.
- InternetAristocrat’s Video Summary of Events
- Devin Wilson’s “Guide to Ending ‘Gamers'”
- Zoe Quinn’s Ex on Zoe’s Affairs
- Eurogamer on Why we Need More Zoe Quinn’s
- Arstechnica [opinion] Piece on Anita Sarkeesian Abuse
- Enter Phil Fish (not literally)
Comment of the Week
Zoe 4 — 5 John
Last week’s winner, as chosen by you lovely people (person) on Twitter, was Zoe’s.
“I’m confused. By locking my door am I just individually not being robbed without doing anything to stop robbery?”
Intro/Outro music; “Blame it on the Alcohol” by Eric the Robot. To subscribe to the podcast, search iTunes (if that’s your thing), or click over.