We did another one! This time we talk about the infamous Caroline Criado-Perez, and how one woman’s innocent enough campaign to get better female representation on British bank notes soon spiraled into a mental breakdown of epic proportions. Also a bit of talk about John’s Twitter trolling, and much remarking of dubious racial offensiveness.
- CCP “Taking the High Road”
- CCP on the scourge that is Twitter
- People be getting arrested over this shit
- LazySavant on that rapey taxi advert
- LazySavant on CCP’s Meltdown
- Nicky Clarke on CCP
To subscribe to the podcast, search iTunes (if that’s your thing), or click over to here